quarta-feira, dezembro 14, 2005

Comic Book Guy




Recentemente adquiri, o livro de referências de pop culture do Comic Book Guy, dos Simpsons, onde entre outras pérolas geek refira-se esta lista de citações:

Comic Book Guy´s Greatest Quotes of All Time




"The Force is strong in this one." - Darth Vader, Star Wars
"It´s clobberin´time!" - The Thing, Fantastic Four
"That´s it, man! Game over, man! Game over!" - Private W. Hudson, Aliens
"I´ll be back." - The T800 Terminator, The Terminator
"I see dead people." - Cole Sear, The Sixth Sense
"Finish him!" - Mortal Kombat video game
"Back off, man. I´m a scientist." - Peter Venkman, Ghostbusters
"No time for love, Dr. Jones!" - Short Round, Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
"I´ve got a bad feeling about this." - Han Solo, Star Wars
"Be afraid. Be very afraid." - Verionica Quaife, The Fly (1986)
"Bite my shiny metal ass." - Bender, Futurama
"Why do you say this to me, when you know I will kill you for it?" - General Zod, Superman II
"In space, no one can hear you scream." - Alien (movie poster)
"Tis but a scratch." - The Black Night, Monty Pythion and the Holy Grail
"I would never lie. I willfully participate in a campaign of misinformation." - Fox Mulder, The X-Files
"With great power there must also come great." - Stan Lee, Amazing Fantasy #15
"Be excellent to each other!" - Bill and Ted, Bill and Ted´s Excellent Adventure
"Bust a deal, face the wheel!" - Aunty Entity, Mad Max : Beyond Thunderdrome
"I don´t believe in the no-win scenario." - Admiral James T. Kirk, Star Trek II : The Wrath of Khan
"Shazam!" - Captain Marvel
"I like pink very much, Lois." - Superman, Superman: The Movie